Cotton Reusable Face Mask - Floral (navy)
We have created some eco-friendly fabric face masks in a variety of designs and colours as a small measure to help reduce the risk of spread.
Our reusable masks are made in Melbourne from 3 layers of breathable, cotton fabric which are soft and comfortable on the skin. They are 2 layers of soft cotton fabric with a 3rd (middle layer) of cotton muslin.
They are a fun, fashionable reminder to keep your hands away from your face and serve as a little added precaution when you’re out of self-isolation for the essentials.
*If elastic on mask is too big. Tie a knot, add a stitch or staple the elastic to fit. If the elastic is too small, soak elastic only in boiling hot water. You can also spend time stretching the elastic as it will give with wear.
IMPORTANT HEALTH INFORMATION:
- These face masks are NOT medical grade and are NOT tested to protect from COVID-19 or to be worn as protection around known COVID-19 patients.
- These masks are made of 3-ply printed 100% cotton with elastic ear loops. These masks do not contain a filter.
- Please follow all government instructions regarding social distancing practices (and other guidelines as they arise) during this time.
- Please machine wash your mask once you have received and after every use to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Persons with breathing difficulty or other respiratory conditions are advised to seek professional medical advice regarding the suitability of these masks. If you experience breathing difficulties while wearing a mask, we suggest removing the mask if you feel it is safer to do so and seek medical advice if deemed necessary.
- Face masks should not be shared.
- Due to hygienic reasons, face masks can not be returned or exchanged for any reason.
- By purchasing a mask from A Little Pep!, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to all of the above (including the fact that these masks are a fashionable small precautionary measure only and not a proven protection from COVID-19 or other health dangers) and take full responsibility for your own health and safety (and that of others) regarding COVID-19 and other hazardous exposure.