Cotton Reusable Face Mask - Floral (lemon)
We have created some eco-friendly fabric face masks in a variety of designs and colours as a small measure to help reduce the risk of spread.
Our reusable masks are made in Melbourne from 3 layers of breathable, cotton fabric which are soft and comfortable on the skin. They are 2 layers of soft cotton fabric with a 3rd (middle layer) of cotton muslin. Elastic is soft to reduce irritation behind the ears.
They are a fun, fashionable reminder to keep your hands away from your face and serve as a little added precaution when you’re out of self-isolation for the essentials.
IMPORTANT HEALTH INFORMATION:
- These face masks are NOT medical grade and are NOT tested to protect from COVID-19 or to be worn as protection around known COVID-19 patients.
- Please follow all government instructions regarding social distancing practices (and other guidelines as they arise) during this time.
- Please machine wash your mask once you have received and after every use to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Persons with breathing difficulty or other respiratory conditions are advised to seek professional medical advice regarding the suitability of these masks. If you experience breathing difficulties while wearing a mask, we suggest removing the mask if you feel it is safer to do so and seek medical advice if deemed necessary.
- Face masks should not be shared.
- Due to hygienic reasons, face masks can not be returned or exchanged for any reason.
- By purchasing a mask from A Little Pep!, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to all of the above (including the fact that these masks are a fashionable small precautionary measure only and not a proven protection from COVID-19 or other health dangers) and take full responsibility for your own health and safety (and that of others) regarding COVID-19 and other hazardous exposure.